Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finished socks for my oldest son, A.J.


Well after frogging (ripping out) the first sock twice I finally managed to get the size adjusted to fit my son in the way he likes his socks to fit. Yes, I know they look a bit baggy around his toes, this is how he wears his socks. *Shakes head* He and I both had a good laugh though when noting just how big the feet look but after all this fellow does wear a size 13 shoe so of course the feet will look big, lol. Most especially since his feet ARE BIG! But as my grandfather would say, he is standing on a good strong foundation. Overall he seemed rather happy with the new socks and said they feel much better then the store bought ones so I am well pleased. Trust me, if he didn't like them he would tell me without thinking twice about my feelings in the matter. :)



No comments: